top of page

Counselling Certificate for Divorce If Married Under 2 years.

Need a Counselling certificate if have been married less than 2 years?

All information taken from :

Before applying for a divorce, you and your spouse must attend an appointment with a counsellor to discuss the possibility of reconciliation. 

Matt at Redland's Counselling Service is a qualified counsellor that can complete the required certificate needed after discussed the possibility of reconciliation with you and your spouse.

Download the certificate from below website and bring to the session-

Have you been married less than two years? | Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (

If you need a certificate - click to book an appointment and attend with partner.

Redlands Counselling Sevice Divorce Certificate
Redlands Counselling Sevice Divorce Certificate
bottom of page